CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 8 February 2009

London Baby!

Excuse the rather obvious title but it had to be done.

With little to do over the next while and my sister running late on her pregnancy and my parents coming back in a day or 2 im doing the grown up/awesome little brother/cool uncle Dave thing and getting and overnight coach to london for just over a week in a day or so. ill be there to look after my neice while my sister zooms off to hospital with my bro in law then to just help about the house whilse she settles back in.... like a nanny that doesnt get paid. i know, i know. it sounds too good to be true.

But it'll be fun, cos ill get to see my neice, ny sis and bro in law and the new baby. The downside is that ive gotta come back to look after the pets. AGAIN.

the reason i moved out was to stop this and here i am right now with the dog at my feet and when i come back ive got to have them again for another few days. Its my last time tho, and only cos its my mums birhday i can be bothered doin it again.

woah... ive went into 'emo blog' mode. i think its living in such a big house alone i rekon.

im gonna make a burger.... yes, its 4am almost. but im hungry. and it'll go well with smallville.

4 comments:

Gordon Strachan said...

Hehe, don't worry, that's far from emo - especially in the world of blogging. And it's now 5.30am - I started blogging an hour and a half ago; I feel ya.

Best of wishes for your sister!

Anonymous said...

I did the question thing... do I have to ask you questions back? I hope I answered them correctly.

Watch out for the mice Uncle Dave.

They might just nibble your toes...

rob k said...

when your in london, you MUST buy Heat magazine. I don't make the rules, i just enforce them repressed homosexuality

Anonymous said...

P.S I tagged you.