CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Compare The Meerkat!

Seriously, you can do it!

theres this advert on tv just now about a meerkat saying how he compares meerkats and how people trying to 'compare the market' keep stumbling accross his websit, he then continues to tell you to compare the market go to www.comparethemarket.com or www.comparethemeerkat.com for comparing meerkats ... thinking it would be a false website, but also wondering if they could advertise a webdite without owning it i decided to go onto it..... and lo and behold,


there is a compare the meerkat website where you can compare meerkats of different sizies, types, from locations.... hell - its pointless. but its amazing the effort tey've gone thru for teh sake of an advert and to amuse simple folks like me :D

3 comments:

Gordon Strachan said...

Y'know, I had really wondered about that - every time it comes on the telly, I think about looking it up, but never bother. Now, however, I will be entirely at ease when next the adverts come. For that, I thank you.

Also, I have cast away all those blogs I seemed to be accumulating (seemed silly to have more blogs than readers), and have instead created one entirely new blog:

http://stuckoneasy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ah dave.. its a good job we've got you to do all the research for us lazy types...
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory