CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 29 January 2009

The Rules

I saw this on ''Down To One's'' blog and he'd linked ''A Laugh Can Say A Thousand Words''.

Sounds Fun, So Here's The Rules:

•Leave me a comment requesting an interview.

•I will e-mail you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

•You then answer the questions on your blog.

•You should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed.

•Anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog.

•It would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave the Rave,

I am slightly confused its all very Alice in Wonderland but I think I grasp it.

I would like to request an interview please.

Cheers

Be My Distraction said...

Dearest CL,

Your personal interview is in your inbox :)

Gordon Strachan said...

'Down To One'? I have a codename?

I am drafting five questions for you presently, I shall get back to you shortly, it's a great game, and I wouldn't want to waste my questions because I'm distracted by The West Wing - I'm addicted, utterly, devastatingly addicted.

Be My Distraction said...

Gordon,

I have emailed you back a bit of a ramble... but look forward to the questions!

suz said...

i have a codename?
you can ask me questions if you like. like i said, yours are coming.. :)